Les recherches cliniques sur Celluma
Les professionnels ont testé l’appareil LED
Voici des articles sur différentes études réalisées sur Celluma, prouvant les bienfaits de cet appareils:
Recherches Cliniques : LES DOULEURS
- Keys to Low Level Therapy
- The Nuts and Bolts of Low Level Light Therapy
- Effect of light emitting diodes in the photodynamic therapy of rheumatoid arthritis
- Improvement of pain and disability in elderly patients with degenerative osteoarthritis of the knee treated with narrow-band light therapy
- Enhancement of the blood growth promoting activity after exposure of volunteers to visible and infrared polarized light. Part I : stimulation of human keratinocyte proliferation in vitro
- Infrared LED irradiation applied during high intensity treadmill training improved maximal exercise tolerance in postmenopausal women : a 6-month longitudinal study.
- Effect of cluster multi-diode light emitting diode therapy (LEDT) on exercise-induced skeletal muscle fatigue and skeletal muscle recovery in humans.
- Effect of light-emitting diodes therapy (LEDT) on knee extensor muscle fatigue
- Comparison between cold water immersion therapy (CWIT) and light emitting diode therapy (LEDT) in short-term skeletal muscle recovery after high-intensity exercise in athletes-preliminary results.